Truth in Sale of Housing
When you sell a house in Minneapolis, the City requires an evaluation to keep housing safe. Learn what buyers and sellers need to know.
I want to
Explore this section
You do not need a TISH report for a property if the City has issued a:
- Certificate of Code Compliance
- The City issues this certificate after a property is brought out of condemnation.
- It is good for up to one year after the City issues it.
- Certificate of Occupancy
- The City issues this certificate for newly built properties.
- It is good for one sale after the City issues it.