Director Intergovernmental Relations
- Responsible for developing, managing, directing, and implementing the City's officially adopted federal and regional legislative agenda.
- Serve as the City's spokesperson at the State, Federal and Regional levels.
- Appointed salary range is $140,822 - $166,934, depending on qualifications.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Political Science, Public Affairs, City Planning, Social Work, Sociology or related major. Plus 5 years of experience working on public policy development and implementation at the local, regional, state and federal levels.
- Have extensive experience moving race equity goals throughout an organization and impacting policy.
- Have strong knowledge of budgeting, fiscal administrations, management, and long-range planning.
- Demonstrate an ability to work effectively with people in difficult and/or controversial situations, and is skilled at building relationships and influencing without authority.
- We will give priority to applications received by July 8.
- Submit your cover letter and resume for this opportunity through the City of Minneapolis Career Page.