Find my ward or Council Member

You can use our map to find your ward or Council Member.

Request accessible format

If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.

Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.

Find my ward map

Find your polling place for the 2023 election

Minneapolis wards changed in 2022 after redistricting. Use the MN polling place finder to find where you’ll vote in 2023.