It's easy to pay with a debit or credit card (American Express, Visa or MasterCard).
You can still pay with coins, but U.S. quarters and dollar coins only.
Do not use pennies, nickels or dimes — they will not add time to the meter.
There are 6 easy steps to parking at a meter:
- Park at a meter marked with a space number.
- Look at the time limit, hours enforced and any other restrictions and make sure to follow them.
- Note the space number.
- Find the nearest pay station (or use the mobile app).
- Follow the prompts to make your payment and print your receipt.
- Keep your receipt — it shows your space number and the time it will expire.