Recreational fires must:
- Be less than 3 feet wide and 2 feet high.
- Be kept at least 25 feet from buildings and flammable material.
- Be surrounded by a barrier of nonflammable material taller than six inches.
- Use natural cut wood only. Do not burn trash.
- Use an above-ground fire pit in the designated fire zone.
- Be supervised by someone 18 years or older.
- Only burn between 9 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- Only burn when wind speeds are less than 10 miles per hour.
- Burn when there is healthy air quality. Do not burn fires when there a poor air quality alert.