To enjoy fireworks safely, know the rules and see our safety tips.
- Read and follow the directions on your fireworks.
- Only adults should use fireworks.
- Launch fireworks at a safe place outdoors.
- Stay away from animals.
- Stay away from anything that could easily catch on fire.
- Keep fireworks away from children.
- Store fireworks in a cool, dry place.
- Do not light fireworks inside a container, such as a bottle or can.
- Do not consume any alcoholic beverages while using fireworks.
- Do not relight fireworks that fail to work properly on the first try.
- Do not take fireworks apart to create your own fireworks.
- Do not bring your pets outside while using fireworks.