Blueprint Approved Institute
We train and fund people and small organizations working to prevent violence.
- Your operating budget is less than $100,000 per year
- Violence prevention is a focus of your work
- You require capacity-building training to meet community needs
- Your agency serves Minneapolis residents at greatest risk of violence
- You have not been part of the cohort in the past
The fellowship runs from March to September.
- Grant writing and fundraising
- Program evaluation
- Communication and marketing
- Community engagement
How to apply
The deadline to submit a 2023 RFP has passed.
Check back in January 2024 for information on next year's fellowship.
Office of Violence Prevention
Minneapolis Health Department
250 4th St. S., Room 510
Minneapolis, MN 55415
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday