Blueprint Approved Institute
- Your operating budget is less than $100,000 per year
- Violence prevention is a focus of your work
- You require capacity-building training to meet community needs
- Your agency serves Minneapolis residents at greatest risk of violence
- You have not been part of the cohort in the past
The fellowship runs from March to September.
- Grant writing and fundraising
- Program evaluation
- Communication and marketing
- Community engagement
How to apply
The deadline to submit a 2023 RFP has passed.
Check back in January 2024 for information on next year's fellowship.