The Audit Committee ensures the independence of the City's audit function and provides oversight of the Office of City Auditor.
- Community members shall be residents of the city who are not current city employees, are not past or current elected officials of the city council.
- They must have expertise in relevant fields related to audit functions, preferably public sector auditing or financial management.
- Community members should expand and enhance the perspective of the audit committee in order to increase the value of its oversight and direction of the city's audit function.
- Two vacancies for a two-year term beginning January 1, 2023 and ending December 31, 2024
- Two vacancies for a three-year term beginning January 1, 2023 and ending December 31, 2025
Deadline: March 25, 2023
Learn more about the Audit Committee