Wage theft violation

You can report a violation of the Minneapolis Wage Theft Prevention Ordinance.

What to do

If you believe you or another employee has not been fairly paid, you can report a wage violation:

Learn more about the Wage Theft Ordinance

Request accessible format

If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.

Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.

Contact us

Labor Standards Enforcement Division

Department of Civil Rights




City Hall
350 Fifth St. S.
Room 239
Minneapolis, MN 55415

Office hours

8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday

Minneapolis 311


7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Monday – Friday

See list of City holidays