Police officer complaint forms

You can file a police officer complaint form by mail or in person. Forms are available in multiple languages.

What to know

You can file a complaint against an officer who works for the City of Minneapolis Police.

Before you begin

Complete the paper form

You can download and complete the form.

The form is available in:

  • English
  • Hmong
  • Laotian
  • Oromo
  • Somali
  • Spanish
  • Vietnamese


Contact us

Office of Police Conduct Review

Carolina Amini 

Interim Director 



City Hall
350 Fifth St. S.
Room 239
Minneapolis, MN 55415

Office hours

8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday