Police officer complaint

You can file a complaint against a Minneapolis police officer.

What to know

The following investigate complaints against Minneapolis police offers:

  • The Office of Police Conduct Review 
  • Minneapolis Police Department Internal Affairs Division

File a police officer complaint

You can also file a police officer complaint in person at:

A PDF of the complaint form is available if you want to fill it out beforehand or mail it in.

Request accessible format

If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.

Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.

Contact us

Office of Police Conduct Review




City Hall
350 Fifth St. S.
Room 239
Minneapolis, MN 55415

Office hours

8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday