Environmental health violation

You can report an environmental health or food safety violation.

What to do

Report an environmental health or food safety issue online. A health inspector will address your issue.

Report an environmental health violation

You can also make a report by contacting 311

Suspected foodborne illness

The City works with the Minnesota Department of Health and Hennepin County to investigate complaints of foodborne illness.

Report suspected foodborne illness in a Minneapolis restaurant to the Minnesota Department of Health at 1-877-366-3455.

Request accessible format

If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.

Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.

Contact us

Minneapolis 311


7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Monday – Friday

See list of City holidays