Cannabis complaint

You can report complaints about a cannabis business to the State of Minnesota. You can report issues about indoor smoke or cannabis consumption to 311.

What to do

If you believe a business is not following the law

Contact the Minnesota Department of Health to submit a complaint about business practices related to cannabis.

Report complaint

If you see smoking or consumption of cannabis in a Minneapolis business

Contact 311 to submit a complaint about:

  • Indoor smoking in public places
  • On-site consumption of cannabis at a business
  • Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) additives in food products

Contact 311

Request accessible format

If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.

Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.

Contact us

Minneapolis 311


7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Monday – Friday

See list of City holidays