What to know
To make a report, you'll need the:
- License plate number
- State that issued the license plate
- Vehicle color
- Vehicle make
- Address where the vehicle is located
After you make a report:
- A traffic control agent will locate and chalk the vehicle.
- The traffic control agent will return 72 hours later. If the vehicle is still there, the vehicle owner may be fined up to $100 and the vehicle may be towed.
- The owner will be responsible for towing and impound fees.
If the vehicle is on a public street or alley, submit this report:
Abandoned vehicles on private property are housing code violations. If the vehicle is on private property, submit this report: