End a domestic partnership

Complete the form to end a domestic partnership.


  • Complete the termination form.
  • Either person may end the partnership; only one person is required to complete the form.
  • The City Clerk will notify the other partner.


Contact us

Office of City Clerk




Mailing address

City Hall
350 Fifth St. S., Room 304
Minneapolis, MN 55415

Temporary office location

250 S. Fourth St., Room 100
Minneapolis, MN 55415

Office hours

8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday

See list of City holidays