Sidewalk structure issue

You can report a broken or uneven sidewalk.

What to know

  • You must provide an email address.
  • We'll email you with a case number and an expected completion date.
  • We'll send an inspector out to look at the sidewalk.
  • If necessary, we'll apply a temporary asphalt patch until we can make a permanent fix.

Report a sidewalk structural issue

Request accessible format

If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.

Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.

Contact us

Minneapolis 311


7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Monday – Friday

See list of City holidays