Sidewalk snow and ice
You can report unshoveled or icy sidewalks in Minneapolis.
What to do
- Wait for 24 hours after the snowfall
- Wait for 4 daytime hours for apartment or commercial buildings.
- If a sidewalk has not been cleared by then, you can report it.
- You'll need your email address and the address of the uncleared sidewalk.
- We'll email you with a case number and an expected completion date.
- We'll send a notice to the property owner and give them an opportunity to clear the walk.
- If the property owner does not clear the walk, we'll remove the snow or ice and bill the property owner.