Minimum wage violation

You can report a violation of the Minneapolis Minimum Wage Ordinance.

What to do

If you believe an employer has violated your or another employee's rights to minimum wagesubmit a report.

Learn more about the Minneapolis Minimum Wage Ordinance

Request accessible format

If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.

Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.

Contact us

Labor Standards Enforcement Division

Department of Civil Rights




City Hall, Room 239
350 Fifth St. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55415

Office hours

8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday