Long grass or weeds
Before you begin
To submit a report, you'll need:
- The address of the home or building with the long grass or weeds
- A description of the long grass and weeds, including their location in the yard
- Your connection to the home or building
After you submit a report:
- An inspector may order the property owner to cut the grass or weeds.
- The owner will have at least three days to cut it.
- If the owner doesn't fix the problem, the inspector can hire a contractor to cut the grass and pass on the cost to the property owner.
If you want to report long grass or weeds, follow the recommendations above. Do not approach people about an issue with their yard.