36th Street Safety Improvements
This is a Vision Zero project. The City will install safety improvements using paint and bollards.
LocationW 36th Street between Colfax Ave and Nicollet Ave East Harriet Kingfield Lyndale South Uptown
Vision Zero projects
For more information on other Vision Zero safety improvements, visit the Vision Zero projects page.
The City is working to create safer streets for everyone. The goal of this Vision Zero program is to:
- Make streets safer for all people
- Reduce all crashes on our streets, especially severe and fatal
- Create a more livable, walkable, and safer community for all
The City will be installing quick-build safety improvements along this street to:
- Reduce crossing distances for people walking and rolling
- Improve visibility at intersections
- Promote safe driving
- Lower vehicle speeds
This project is in the input phase.
We can work together to prevent severe injuries and deaths from traffic crashes.
Sign up for Vision Zero updates
Sign up for Vision Zero updates. You will have to provide your email address.
Associate Transportation Planner
Public Service Building
505 Fourth Ave. S. – Room 410
Minneapolis, MN 55415