2020 Ward 6 special election dashboard
How to use the dashboard
Search the data
Under Vote totals by round, you can see the total votes for each round of the ranked-choice voting.
Read the data
To read the details:
- Hover: To see the number of votes for a candidate, place your cursor over the bar graph.
- Click: Click an area on a bar graph or chart to highlight specific information.
For best results:
- View the dashboard in full screen.
- Use Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
Sankey diagram created with:
- R Core Team - R: A language and environment for statistical computing. R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria (2017)
- pandas (Python package) Wes McKinney. Data Structures for Statistical Computing in Python.