- Landmark or historic district nomination - Use to nominate a property or area for local designation
- Historic review letter - Use when planning partial or total demolition
- Heritage Preservation application packet - Use to request demolition of a historic resource
- Conservation district plan application - Use for a request to initiate a conservation district
Historic Preservation applications
You must submit an application to get City approval to make changes to historic properties. We will guide you through the process.
No local designation
Use these applications to propose an action for a property that does not have local designation.
Use these applications to propose an action for a property with a local designation.
- Heritage Preservation application packet - Use to request certificate of appropriateness or historic variance
- Certificate of No Change Application - Use to request approval to make minor alterations
- Historic plaque application - Use to apply for bronze plaques to display on historically significant buildings
If you disagree with the HPC’s decision
Use this application to appeal a decision.