Citywide neighborhood meetings calendar
You can find the date, time and topic of our monthly leaders meeting and register to attend.
What to know
You can use this calendar to
- See the dates, times and topics of our upcoming meetings
- Register to attend a meeting
Benefits of attending
- Connect with other neighborhood organization leaders doing similar work
- Hear from City staff on projects and issues important to your community
- Give input and feedback
It's easy to attend
- All meetings take place on Zoom.
- We hold each meeting twice — once in the evening and again the following morning. Attend at the time that works best for you.
How to register
- Click on a meeting that appears on the calendar.
- A registration box will pop up.
- Complete the registration.
- You will receive:
- An email confirmation.
- A meeting hold on your calendar.
These meetings are hosted by Neighborhood and Community Relations (NCR) staff.