Collection day lookup
Before you begin
- The tool does not verify whether an address has service with Solid Waste & Recycling.
- Organics recycling is collected on the same day as garbage.
- We collect garbage and organics every week.
- We collect recycling every other week.
How to use the tool
Enter your address: Street number, street name, street type, direction. Example: 123 Main St S
Select your address: The dates of your next garbage and recycling collection will come up
To see a monthly calendar: Click on "View Garbage and Recycling Schedule this Month". At the top of the calendar, your recycling week will be listed as either ABE or CD.
- To receive email reminders about your recycling pickup:– Click on “Sign up for Recycling Reminders.” You'll also get holiday reminders and tips to reduce waste and recycle and compost more.
If your collection day falls on or after a major holiday, your collection will be delayed by one day. These changes are shown in the Find your pickup day tool.
Holiday garbage and recycling collection
Recycling reminder emails
To receive email reminders about your recycling pickup – Click on “Sign up for Recycling Reminders” after you enter your address to find your pickup day. You'll be reminded if pickup is delayed due to a holiday. Email reminders also include fun facts, upcoming events, and tips to reduce waste and recycle and compost more.
Solid Waste & Recycling
Eastside Maintenance Facility
2635 University Ave NE
Minneapolis, MN 55418
9 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Monday – Friday
This building is closed to the public.