Theodore Wirth Parkway paving
LocationTheodore Wirth Parkway from 29th Ave. N. to Olson Memorial Highway (Hwy. 55) Willard-Hay
We'll repave Theodore Wirth Parkway from Olson Memorial Hwy. to 29th Ave. N. over the course of two years.
The current pavement section of the parkway will be replaced along with some of the underlying soils. When that is complete, we'll completely resurface Theo Wirth parkway with new asphalt.
- Theodore Wirth Pkwy. from Golden Valley Road to 29th Ave. N.
- Theodore Wirth Pkwy. between the clubhouse parking lot and the trailhead
- Theodore Wirth Pkwy. from Golden Valley Road to the north entrance to the golf course parking lot
- Theodore Wirth Pkwy. from the trailhead to Olson Memorial Hwy.
- Construction is scheduled to begin on June 21, 2021 on Theo Wirth Parkway between the trailhead building and Hwy. 55.
- When that section of the parkway is completed, construction will begin between the golf course parking lot and Golden Valley Rd.
The road will be closed and detoured during construction. Access will be maintained to the golf course club house and Trailhead buildings during construction either from Golden Valley Road or Hwy. 55.
This project is currently in progress.