Theodore Wirth Parkway paving
LocationTheodore Wirth Parkway from 29th Ave. N. to Olson Memorial Highway (Hwy. 55) Willard-Hay
We repaved Theodore Wirth Parkway from Olson Memorial Hwy. to 29th Ave. N. over the course of two years.
The paved section of the parkway was replaced along with some of the underlying soils. We then completely resurfaced Theo Wirth parkway with new asphalt.
- Theodore Wirth Pkwy. from Golden Valley Road to 29th Ave. N.
- Theodore Wirth Pkwy. between the clubhouse parking lot and the trailhead
- Phase 1: Completed the week of July 12, 2021
- Theodore Wirth Pkwy. from the trailhead to Olson Memorial Hwy.
- Phase 2: Completed the week of July 26, 2021
- Theodore Wirth Pkwy. from Golden Valley Road to the north entrance to the golf course parking lot
The road was closed and detoured during construction. Access was maintained to the golf course club house and Trailhead buildings during construction either from Golden Valley Road or Hwy. 55.
This project is complete.