East Minnehaha Parkway
LocationMinnehaha Parkway near 37th Ave S Minnehaha
We've determined the following sanitary sewer needs rehabilitation:
Minnehaha Parkway near 37th Ave S
Year installed: 1926
What we'll do
- Remove 100 feet of 9” clay pipe
- Bend and replace with 105 feet of 10” pipe
- Replace manholes
We assess sewer system conditions on a regular basis to:
- Find infrastructure rehabilitation (rehab) needs
- Check over the aging sewer system
- Maintain and improve the system
- Keep the system reliable
- Using the condition and risk data, we focus on the sewers with the most rehab needs.
Westbound E Minnehaha Pkwy will be closed during construction at 37th with a traffic detour.
This project is complete.