You can review data about stops made by the Police Department.
Request accessible format
If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.
Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
How to use the dashboard
Search the data
Your search options:
- Date range (the entire range is October 31, 2016, to present)
Stops dashboard data categories:
- Suspicious person
- Traffic enforcement
- Attempt pick up
- Curfew and truancy stops
To read the details:
- Hover: To read the data element details, place your cursor over a graph.
- Click: Click an area on a bar graph or chart to highlight specific information.
For best results:
- View the dashboard in full screen.
- Use Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
Minneapolis Police Department
350 Fifth St. S., Room 130Minneapolis, MN 55415
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday