Residential median estimated market value dashboard
How to use the dashboard
View the data
For best results:
- View the dashboard in full screen.
- Use Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
Read the data
- Hover: to see more information, place your cursor over any data point or area on the map.
- Select an area on a graph or chart to highlight specific information.
Search the data
- Use the drop-down menus at the top to filter by:
- Property type
- You can select more than one choice from each filter.
- Filtering by ward will show data for the entire neighborhoods.
Terms to know
Estimated market value
This value is what the assessor estimates a property would sell for on the open market. Minnesota law requires assessors to value property at 100% of market value.
Estimated market values can vary by neighborhood, size and style of home.
They may change each year based on:
- The market
- Interest rates
- Housing supply and demand