Residential median estimated market value dashboard
You can view median estimated market values by neighborhood for residential property in Minneapolis.
Request accessible format
If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.
Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
How to use the dashboard
View the data
For best results:
- View the dashboard in full screen.
- Use Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
Read the data
- Hover: to see more information, place your cursor over any data point or area on the map.
- Select an area on a graph or chart to highlight specific information.
Search the data
- Use the drop-down menus at the top to filter by:
- Property type
- You can select more than one choice from each filter.
- Filtering by ward will show data for the entire neighborhoods.
Terms to know
Estimated market value
This value is what the assessor estimates a property would sell for on the open market. Minnesota law requires assessors to value property at 100% of market value.
Estimated market values can vary by neighborhood, size and style of home.
They may change each year based on:
- The market
- Interest rates
- Housing supply and demand
7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Monday – Friday