Labor standards enforcement dashboard
View cases the City handles on worker wages, rights and benefits.
How to use the dashboard
Search the data
Search the data using the buttons:
- Filed Cases: View the number of cases filed with the City, by month.
- Allegation Types: See the types of issues and the industries we investigate.
- Active Investigations: See the number of cases being worked by the City right now.
- Closed Investigations: View the number of cases that have been closed, starting in 2017.
- Employees Affected, Remedies and Penalties: also called Remedies; this shows the number of people whose got their work rights restored, as part of an agreement between their employer and our department.
- Dates: This shows financial remedies, and number of employees affected, by date.
- Findings: Dee the outcomes of different cases sorted into categories.
- Engage Community: View our outreach events by type, location, date and number of people who attended.
Read the data
To read the details:
- Hover: To read the data element details, place your cursor over the bar graph.
- Click: Click an area on the dashboard, chart or graph to highlight specific information.
For best results:
- View the dashboard in full screen.
- Use Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
Terms to know
- SST: Sick and Safe Time
- MW: Minimum Wage
- WT: Wage Theft
Contact us with questions or to report an issue. We handle worker rights in Minneapolis (regardless of immigration status).