Labor standards enforcement dashboard
View cases the City handles on worker wages, rights and benefits.
Request accessible format
If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.
Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
How to use the dashboard
Search the data
Search the data using the buttons:
- Filed Cases: View the number of cases filed with the City, by month.
- Allegation Types: See the types of issues and the industries we investigate.
- Active Investigations: See the number of cases being worked by the City right now.
- Closed Investigations: View the number of cases that have been closed, starting in 2017.
- Employees Affected, Remedies and Penalties: also called Remedies; this shows the number of people whose got their work rights restored, as part of an agreement between their employer and our department.
- Dates: This shows financial remedies, and number of employees affected, by date.
- Findings: Dee the outcomes of different cases sorted into categories.
- Engage Community: View our outreach events by type, location, date and number of people who attended.
Read the data
To read the details:
- Hover: To read the data element details, place your cursor over the bar graph.
- Click: Click an area on the dashboard, chart or graph to highlight specific information.
For best results:
- View the dashboard in full screen.
- Use Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
Terms to know
- SST: Sick and Safe Time
- MW: Minimum Wage
- WT: Wage Theft
Contact us with questions or to report an issue. We handle worker rights in Minneapolis (regardless of immigration status).
Labor Standards Enforcement Division
Civil Rights Department
350 Fifth St. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55415
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday