Inclusionary zoning tracker dashboard
New market rate projects with 20 or more units must include affordable housing. You can view the dashboards that track this data.
How to use the dashboard
Search the data
Your search options:
- Click the down arrow.
- Select "All" or the year(s) in which you want to view data.
Read the data
What the colors mean:
- Blue: The IZ policy applies, and the project has finalized their compliance plan. These projects have received a building permit.
- Orange: The IZ policy does not apply because the project qualifies for an exemption. These projects have received a building permit.
- Purple: The project is proposed and has an approved site plan, but does not yet have a building permit. The IZ compliance option, if applicable, is not yet finalized.
To read the details:
- Hover: To read the data element details, place your cursor over the bar graph.
- Click: Click an area on a bar graph or chart to highlight specific information.
For best results:
- View the dashboard in full screen.
- Use Chrome or Firefox as your browser.