City contractors dashboard
Learn about the diverse groups of contractors working on large City construction projects.
How to use the dashboard
Search the data
- Contractor: Select one from the list of contractors.
- Year: Select from 2015 through 2020, or view all years
- Department: Select from CPED - Business Development, CPED - Residential, Finance & Property Services, Minneapolis Convention Center, Minneapolis Parks & Recreation Board, Municipal Building Commission and Public Works or view all.
- Quarter: Select from Quarter 1 through 4, or view all.
Read the data
Project locations: The map shows the location of completed construction projects that received funding from the City.
Workforce diversity: We monitor spending on large projects to track construction companies performance in hiring women, and Black, Indigenous and people of color workers.
Underutilized business inclusion: Our Small and Underutilized Business Program (SUBP) requires contractors to make good faith efforts to subcontract with BIPOC-owned and/or woman-owned firms on these projects.
To read the details:
- Hover: To read the data element details, place your cursor over the bar graph.
- Click: Click an area on a graph or map to highlight specific information.
For best results:
- View the map in full screen.
- Use Chrome or Firefox as your browser.