ARPA spending survey results dashboard
How to use the dashboard
View the data
For best results:
- View the dashboard in full screen.
- Use Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
Read the data
Parts of the dashboard
The dashboard is broken into two parts:
- Spending categories
- Public Safety
- Public Health
- Economic Building
- Changes based on category selected
Understand the data presented
- The categories and subcategories ranks averages from high (green) to low (brown)
- When you select a category:
- Detailed information appears
- The subcategory results change to match the category selected
Detailed information provided
When you hover over an area you will see detailed information:
- The name of the category or subcategories you selected
- The number of distinct responses
- The response percentage
View survey overview
You can filter the data to include or not include null answers.
- No Nulls Included (default) - indicates the order of the priorities was changed by the person doing the survey.
- Nulls Included as Default Response - shows results where the original order of priorities was not changed.