ARPA spending survey results dashboard
You can see the responses from the public for how the City should spend the American Rescue Plan Act (APRA) money received.
How to use the dashboard
View the data
For best results:
- View the dashboard in full screen.
- Use Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
Read the data
Parts of the dashboard
The dashboard is broken into two parts:
- Spending categories
- Public Safety
- Public Health
- Economic Building
- Changes based on category selected
Understand the data presented
- The categories and subcategories ranks averages from high (green) to low (brown)
- When you select a category:
- Detailed information appears
- The subcategory results change to match the category selected
Detailed information provided
When you hover over an area you will see detailed information:
- The name of the category or subcategories you selected
- The number of distinct responses
- The response percentage
View survey overview
You can filter the data to include or not include null answers.
- No Nulls Included (default) - indicates the order of the priorities was changed by the person doing the survey.
- Nulls Included as Default Response - shows results where the original order of priorities was not changed.