Americans with Disabilities Act complaint
Let us know if you're unable to access a City program, service or activity due to a disability. We'll help resolve the issue.
What to do
- Submit a complaint or contact 311.
- Include your contact information so we can follow up with you.
Issues you can report
- Physical structure issues related to access. Examples:
- A lack of wheelchair ramps
- Inaccessible entrances
- Counters at an incorrect height
- Program or service issues. Examples:
- Being denied accommodation requests to take part in a program
- Being denied City benefits or services because of a disability
- Communication issues. Examples:
- Materials not provided in an alternative format
- An American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter not provided at a public meeting
We will help you
The City's Americans with Disabilities Title II coordinator will contact you to:
- Resolve your issue, or
- Find reasonable accommodations
Request accessible format
If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.
Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Monday – Friday