Request public data
Request data online
- Requesting data online requires that you register.
- Registration give you the ability to track the progress of your request and get your data through our system.
- Log in to see all your requests in one place and contact City staff with your questions.
Contact 311 to request data
If you want to request information anonymously, or if you need special accommodations to request data, contact 311.
- 311 will take your request and give you a request number.
- Though you may remain anonymous, you must give 311 a way to contact you to provide your data.
For police reports, accident reports or data from the Minneapolis Police Department:
If you have questions about City data or how to make a request, contact the Responsible Authority.