On June 25, 2020, we launched the new City of Minneapolis website. It was an unsettled time: the country was in the middle of a pandemic, and Minneapolis was reeling from the killing of George Floyd.
Our new website helped us provide crucial information and services to residents, businesses, city visitors and the media.
We have continued to improve our content to meet your needs. In the past year, we have added nearly 1,000 pages, including:
- A central area for our data dashboards
- COVID-19 vaccine, testing and support resources
- Community safety resources
- Police policy reform plans
- Trial support and safety updates
- New Public Service Building information
- City of Minneapolis Service Center services
We continue to:
- Organize content in a way that makes it easy to find
- Create content that’s easier to read and scan
- Write inclusively, with the diversity of our residents in mind
- Improve the accessibility of our content
This year brings us hope. Hope for a better tomorrow for everyone who lives, works and plays in Minneapolis.
The City website team:
- Is dedicated to helping Minneapolis move forward
- Will continue to improve the quality of the City website
- Looks forward to serving you