Body camera data request form
Before you begin
Who can request video footage
Before you complete the form, find out who is allowed to make a request:
- Read the rules on the form, or
- See Body camera data requests
You'll need the following to complete the form:
- The case number
- Officer names and badge numbers
- The signature of the data subject involved in the video
- Information about the person requesting the video
- Photo identification, such as a driver's license or passport
For help completing the form, contact the Records Information Unit.
How to submit
Take or mail the form to the Records Information Unit.
Records Information Unit
Minneapolis Police Department
AddressMinneapolis Public Service Building505 Fourth Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55415
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Monday - Thursday
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
8 a.m. – 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Monday - Friday