Property owners who disagree with our classification and valuation can appeal.
I want to
It is now time to appeal
- Valuation notices mailed on March 15.
- Call your Assessor as soon as possible if you have concerns about your assessment.
- Changes can be made by the Assessor up to 10 days prior to the Local Board.
- Any assessment changes after April 6 must be heard by the Local Board.
- The Local Board of Appeal and Equalization will begin on April 17.
Submit your appeal application before the Board meets on April 17
AddressMinneapolis Assessing Department
350 Fifth St. S., Room 100
Minneapolis, MN 55415-1323
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday