Yard waste collection map
This map can help you see when your yard waste will be picked up.
How to use the map
To use this map you need to know your recycling pick up week. Yard waste collection may not be on your recycling week.
To see when your yard waste will be picked up:
- Find your address on the map below.
- Your yard waste schedule will be listed as one of the following:
- No change: yard waste is picked up every week
- ABE: yard waste is picked up the week of August 15, 2022 and every-other week thereafter.
- CD: yard waste is picked up the week of August 22, 2022 and every-other week thereafter.
Find out if your yard waste and recycling will be collected on the same week
- Enter your address in our Find your collection day tool.
- Click "View Garbage and Recycling Schedule this Month."
- At the top of the page, your recycling week will be listed as either ABE or CD.
- If your recycling week matches your yard waste zone (e.g. both are ABE), your recycling and yard waste will be picked on the same week.
- If your recycling week does not match your yard waste zone (e.g. one is ABE and the other is CD), your yard waste will be picked up on non-recycling weeks.
Request accessible format
If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.
Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Solid Waste & Recycling
Eastside Maintenance Facility
2635 University Ave NE
Minneapolis, MN 55418
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday
This building is closed to the public.