You can contact us if your garbage, recycling or organics was not picked up as scheduled.
What to do
- Please call our office after 3:30 p.m. on your pickup day or within 24 hours of your pickup day to report a miss.
- Missed pickups reported by email may not be received in time to send the crew back before your next pickup day.
What happens next
- We'll let you know if your materials were not set out properly for pickup.
- If your cart was not out on time, we will not return for another pickup until the following week. The crew notes whether your cart was out for pickup.
- If we're at fault, we can send a truck back to empty your carts.