You can report animal-related issues to Animal Care & Control.
What to do
Types of animal issues you can report
- Animal bites
- Animal fighting
- Dog barking
- Stray animals
- Animal neglect or abuse
What you'll need
- Address of the home or building location for
- The animal, or
- The incident involving an animal
- A description of the incident
For a life-threatening emergency or illegal activity
Call 911 for
- A life-threatening emergency
- A suspected illegal activity in progress, such as dog fighting
For all other animal issues
Contact 311 for all other issues. We will send your complaint to an Animal Care & Control officer.
If you see an animal issue, follow the notes above. For your safety, do not approach people about issues with their animals.
7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Monday – Friday