Johnson St NE intersection reconstruction
2022 to 2024 or 2025.
LocationThe project is located at the intersection of Johnson Street NE to the west of the Quarry Northeast Park
The City will reconstruct the Johnson St NE intersection to the west of the Quarry. The project provides a chance to improve the intersection
The project is located at the intersection of Johnson Street NE to the west of the Quarry.
Johnson St NE and 35W Ramp Intersection
- Upgrade pedestrian ramps and signals
- Fill an existing bikeway gap along Johnson St NE
- Improve the design and operation of the existing intersection
- Add Green Stormwater Infrastructure and Sustainable Landscaping
- Improve the transit stops and experience along Johnson St NE
Upcoming open house
Engagement will occur throughout 2022 and 2023. Opportunities to provide feedback on the project will be added here.
Project open house:
- Thursday, February 2, 2023
- 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Northeast Recreation Center, 1530 Johnson St NE, Minneapolis
This project is Input phase.