About Ward 7
Located on the western edge of Minneapolis, Ward 7 contains beautiful, historic and in-demand residential neighborhoods and vibrant parts of downtown.
Neighborhoods in Ward 7
- Downtown West
- East Isles
- Linden Hills
- Loring Park
- Lowry Hill
- Steven's Square-Loring Heights
- West Maka Ska
Culture & commerce
- Nicollet Mall, newly renovated, with great shopping and dining
- Hennepin Avenue Theater District featuring the Historic State, Orpheum and Pantages Theaters as well as The Cowles Center for Dance.
- Walker Art Center and recently redesigned Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
- Minneapolis Convention Center and 7,000+ hotel rooms