Neighborhood organization details
What to do
Click on the map or the list to get information about your neighborhood organization.
- Some organizations represent more than one neighborhood.
- The list names all organizations.
- The map shows all neighborhoods.
After you click
A new page will appear. It will list the following details about your organization.
- Phone number
- Contact and meeting information, including
- Staff contact
- Board chair
- Board meeting time
- Neighborhood specialist
- Data and documents, including:
- Demographic data
- Reports and plans
- Financial information