Street sweeping schedule
See when your street is scheduled
Street sweep parking rules
Avoid a ticket and tow
We may post parking enforcement for many reasons such as:
- Street repair
- Tree trimming
- Other sweeping and cleaning
These activities may happen outside of these scheduled sweeping days. These restrictions aren't shown here or on the map.
- City crews will post signs at least 24 hours before sweeping a street.
- There is no parking from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., or until the signs are removed, the day we sweep the street.
- Vehicles parked while the signs are in place may be ticketed and towed.
Follow the rules: You must watch for and obey all posted or other parking restrictions.
Read more street parking rules
Stay informed to avoid a ticket and tow
You can sign up for phone alerts about street sweeping, snow emergencies and other events you may want to know about.
Make sure to scroll down to "Subscribe to Phone Notifications from the City." Note that email alerts are not available for street sweeping.
What to know
- If you do not subscribe to alerts but have a listed phone number, you may still receive a short, prerecorded message the evening before your block will be swept.
- Calls are not made after 9 p.m.
- This is a courtesy call, but we cannot guarantee that you will receive a call.
- To be sure you're on the list to get alerts, actively subscribe for alerts.
Search the Impound Lot
Why we sweep our streets
Sign up for street sweeping updates
Sign up to get alerts about Street Sweeping. You'll need to provide your email address or mobile phone number for SMS/text message.
Office of Public Service
Address250 South 4th Street5th FloorMinneapolis, MN 55414
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday
The office is not open to the public at this time.