Bryant Ave. S. reconstruction
- Improve pedestrian safety and access
- Create an All Ages and Abilities bicycle connection in the area
- Support existing and future transit service in the area
- Go green to collect and treat stormwater runoff
- Accommodate business deliveries and customer access
City and community presentations - 2023
Bryant Ave S design modification informational meeting - April 20, 2023
Public Works and Infrastructure Committee - April 20, 2023
Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Committees – April 20, 2023
Pedestrian Advisory Committee - Infrastructure and Engineering Subcommittee – April 20, 2023
Bicycle Advisory Committee – April 26, 2023
City Council-approved concept design
The Minneapolis City Council adopted the Public Works Recommended concept designs for Bryant Ave. S. and Lyndale Ave. S. on August 20, 2021. Mayor Frey approved the concept designs on August 23, 2021. Public Works staff will now begin working on detailed designs for the one-way recommended design for Bryant Ave. S and for pedestrian and transit improvements to Lyndale Ave. S.
Learn about the adopted concept designs
- Watch a video of the Public Works presentation to the Transportation and Public Works Committee of the City Council
- View the adopted concept designs
- View the adopted Complete Streets Checklist
What we've heard
This project is substantially complete, with some additional project work remaining.
Sign up for project updates
Sign up to get alerts about this project. You'll need to provide your email address.