Bryant Ave. S. reconstruction
In 2022, the City of Minneapolis plans to reconstruct the street on Bryant Ave S from Lake St to 50th St W.
- Improve pedestrian safety and access
- Create an All Ages and Abilities bicycle connection in the area
- Support existing and future transit service in the area
- Use green infrastructure to collect and treat stormwater runoff
- Accommodate business deliveries and customer access
Public Works staff held a virtual public meeting to:
- Provide an overview of the project
- Discuss construction impacts
- Answer questions and concerns
Proposed concept designs
Please check out the updated concept designs for Bryant Ave S and Lyndale Ave.
Recorded live open house presentation
If you were unable to attend the May 4th open house or would like to watch the presentation in advance, you can view the recording by following the link provided below.
Project feedback survey
Provide feedback on the updated concept designs by taking our brief online survey:
The survey is available through May 31, 2021.
We're hosting three virtual group meetings to have more interactive review and live conversations about the updated concept designs. Register for one of these discussions below. We hope you can join us!
The meetings dates are:
- Thursday, April 29, 7:00 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 4, 12:00 p.m. - 1 p.m.
- Thursday, May 6, 7:00 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Call-in number: +1 612-276-6670
- Conference ID: 844 670 062#
Check back on the day of your discussion for a link to join the meeting.
What we've heard
Public meeting two – virtual open house
We held a virtual open house on December 10, 2020.
Public meeting one – virtual open house
We held a virtual open house on May 12, 2020 to kick-off the project.
We’ve worked to find locations along the street where we can add green infrastructure
Looked for where green infrastructure would have the highest positive impact
This project is in the input phase. Engagement began in early 2020. We plan to start construction in 2022.
Sign up for project updates
Sign up to get alerts about this project. You'll need to provide your email address.