17th Ave NE and Northeast River Ridge area
In this ongoing street maintenance program, we replace the top layer of asphalt pavement to extend the life of a street between larger reconstructions. The new pavement should last about 10 years.
There will be some other work done before resurfacing these streets:
- A minor amount of concrete curb and gutter replacement
- Some private utility work under the street
Following this work, we will resurface both of the streets.
- Early May 2021: Resurface River Ridge area
- Mid-May 2021: Replace concrete curb and gutter on 17th Ave. NE.
- Mid- to late-May: Resurface 17th Ave. NE.
Both streets will have short-term closures to through traffic and detours during construction.
This project is complete.