Minneapolis Zero Waste Action Plan 2020-22
The Zero Waste Action Plan lists priorities for 2020-2022.
What to know
This 18-page document discusses three main areas of focus for the City and its zero waste stakeholders:
- Gathering data to determine the starting point and measure progress.
- Understanding current waste diversion programs for all sectors:
- Residents in single family homes
- Residents in multiunit buildings
- Promoting the benefits of reducing and diverting waste and available resources.