Teen Health Empowerment Council application
What to know
Everyone is welcome
All students who attend a Minneapolis Public Schools (MPS) high school are welcome to apply.
We accept up to five students from each participating high school.
Timeline and selection process
- We open applications at the start of the school year.
- We hold interviews in the fall.
- We name a new group of students to the THE Council in the fall.
Watch our Facebook and Instagram page to see when applications open.
THE Council meets during the school year. Our meetings are held:
- Every other Tuesday
- From 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- At Minneapolis High School locations
You're expected to attend most meetings. We provide a free meal.
- Complete and submit our application form if you're interested in joining or learning more about what we do.
- We'll contact everyone who submits a form.
Complete the application in Survey Monkey