Our services are available to any student enrolled at a high school where we have a clinic. Interpreters are available as needed.
We do not want cost to be a barrier for students to access our services.
- No clients will be turned away based on insurance status.
- We do not charge clients or their parents for any medical services received in our clinics.
When you might pay
- Only mental health clients who have private insurance will be billed for copays and deductibles.
- If insurance does not cover the cost of the service, we will not bill you.
Clinic registration and consent forms are available online and at the clinics.
Students under 18 need to turn in a signed parent or guardian consent form to receive all non-confidential clinic services, like:
- Illness care
We must have your signed consent form to provide all confidential services, including:
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Contraceptive exams and prescriptions
- Sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment
- Sexual health education
We encourage students to discuss confidential services with their parent or guardian.