Grant application materials
Materials and required attachments
The 2023 online pre-application was released in March 2023.
- Read the guide to the online application
- Complete the online pre-application (Note: we are no longer accepting applications for 2023.)
- Site plan and elevations
- Grant sources and uses table and financial status
- Signed acknowledgements form
- Financial analysis, if available
You upload attachments at the end of the online pre-application form.
$750 nonrefundable fee
- You cannot pay this fee with either City of Minneapolis or Metropolitan Council funds.
- The application fee is due to the CPED office by the application deadline. See address
- Fee must be paid by check payable to the City of Minneapolis.
- Send check with attention to Linnea Graffunder-Bartels
- City staff may request additional information, once your pre-application is under review.
- Requests will come through an application called Smartsheet.